CPCM is managed and run by Nader Majd. Born in Iran in 1944, Nader is an Iranian musician and scholar. He has been studying and performing music since his childhood. He learned music, both theory and practice, from his father and uncles who were dedicated musicians. Nader specializes in playing and teaching the Tar, Setar, Santur, Violin, and Vocal. He has participated in many concerts and TV shows in Iran and abroad, produced a number of audio and video tapes, and taught music in the USA for the past ten years.
- ..."The Achamanide empire used music in prayer, royal festivities, national ceremonies"...
- Iranian born scholar Dr. Nader Majd brings message of peace with Persian music
- ..."The son and nephew of dedicated musicians, Majd says that he too was born a musician."...
- Macroeconomic framework for an oil-based economy : the case of Bahrain
- The Uruguay Round and South Asia : an overview of the impact and opportunities
- Fixed parity of the exchange rate and economic performance in the CFA zone : a comparative study
- Adjustment and economic performance under a fixed exchange rate: A comparative analysis of the CFA zone